Your Inforad is guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
If once you have read through the FAQ's you have been unable to resolve your Inforad problem then you can either email us at email@example.com or call our customer service department 0844-5622903.
If after referring to our FAQ's and calling our customer care line 0844-5622903 you are still unable to resolve the issue you need to follow one of the below procedures.
Return policy and how to return
If you decide to return your Inforad within the `7 day cooling off` period you will need to return the unit under a `Return Materials Authorisation` (RMA) number. This number keeps track of your case and enables you to inquire on the status of your return. It is valid for only 14 days from receipt.
Only end-users/consumers have the right to return products without cause purchased within 7 days under the UK`s `Cooling off period` consumer protection legislation for a product refund (units only - not freight/postage costs).
- Pack the product securely with impact-absorbing materials (original packaging is preferred) and you must include all accessories and documentation.
- In case of "Dead on Arrival" (or items that become faulty within the "Dead on Arrival" period) the item must be returned in the same standard as it was shipped out, including original packing and all accessories.
- Enclose the RMA Authorization email or letter with the parcel (inside). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844-5622903 to request this number.
- Clearly mark the parcel with the RMA number that you receive from us,
- The return parcel must be sent to our Returns Department at your expense. Returning of replacement product will be at Inforad Ltd expense unless .D.O.A. of defective on arrival
- Standard RMA-routine is that the item is being shipped to us and will be tested - if confirmed faulty by Inforad, it will be repaired or replaced.
- If the goods are returned under the cooling-off period, they must still be checked. If they pass the cooling-off conditions, a refund will be issued back to the original method that payment was received. (Minus the cost of post and packaging to send the original order £10 Stg or €12 Euro) if not defective.
- Any shipment without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number will need special treatment and the processing will be delayed
Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period
By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 7 working days from the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information review Your Statutory Rights.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the 7 working day cooling-off period and there has been no error on our part.
- We will refund only via standard airmail postage for items delivered that were Defective or Dead On Arrival (DOA)
- All other returns under the cooling-off period are subject to a charge of £10 Stg or €12 Euro re stocking fee.
- If you require us to collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
- We will not be liable to make payment of postage to return an unwanted/gift unit
Items returned under the Inforad Ltd extended 30-day return/refund guarantee
- If your Inforad is less than 30 days old from date of invoice please return to place of purchase. In order to qualify for a replacement unit or refund the product must be returned in `as new` condition, meaning there is no physical damage of any kind to the unit or components, and that all the contents are included (Main unit, instructions, USB lead, cigarette lighter adaptor, gel pad and box). If the product is not complete or shows signs of external damage, you will be refused a replacement or refund and asked to contact Inforad customer services on 0844-5622903 who will arrange to replace any faulty part.
- If your Inforad is more than 30 days old from date of purchase (Proof of purchase is mandatory) you must call customer services on 0844-5622903 or email email@example.com were it will be arranged for your unit to be repaired or replaced.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event you wish to cancel your purchase 30 days after purchase and there has been no fault on our behalf, we will refund only the cost of the unit. We will not refund the cost of delivery or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase which includes a restocking fee of £20Stg or €30 Euro. If you use a COD return or courier were it is marked receiver pays on the return label, we will deduct the return postage costs from your overall refund. Any products that have been physically damaged will not be covered by the warranty.