What is the guarantee period & warranty procedure for my Inforad GPS warning system?
Your Inforad is guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
If once you have read through the FAQ's you have been unable to resolve your Inforad problem then you can either email from your Inforad manager about section or call our customer service department 0844-2323411.
If after referring to our FAQ's and calling our customer care line 0844-2323411 you are still unable to resolve the issue you need to follow one of the below procedures.
Return policy and how to Return
Your RMA number is "valid" for only 14 days upon receipt. Only direct consumers/private individuals have the right to cancel any order related to the "Cooling off period" for a refund (items only - not freight/postage costs)
- Pack the product securely with impact-absorbing materials (original packaging is preferred) and you must include all accessories.
- In case of "Dead on Arrival" (or items that become faulty within the "Dead on Arrival" period) the item must be returned in the same standard as it was shipped out, including original packing and all accessories.
- Enclose the RMA Authorization email or letter with the parcel (inside). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844-2323411 to request this number.
- Clearly mark the parcel with the RMA number that you receive from us
- The return parcel must be sent to our Return Department at your risk and expense. Returning the parcel back to you will be at Inforad's expense.
- Standard RMA-routine is that the item is being shipped to us and will be tested - if confirmed faulty by Inforad, it will be repaired or replaced.
- If the goods are returning under cooling-off, they must still be checked. If they pass the cooling-off conditions, a refund will be issued back to the original payment card. Any shipment without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number will need special treatment and the processing will be delayed
- The parcel must only be sent to us as a standard parcel via Royal Mail.
Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period
By law, customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of anitem within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information review Your Statutory Rights.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the full cost of the item on return to Inforad Ltd - Refunds will not include your postage costs:
- We willrefund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered that are Defective or D.O.A.
- Where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
- We will at not be liable to make payment of postage to return an unwanted/gift unit
Items returned under the Inforad Ltd extended 30-day return/refund guarantee
- If your Inforad is under 30 days old from date of invoice please return to place of purchase. In order to qualify for a replacement unit or refund the product must be returned in as new condition, meaning there is no physical damage of any kind to the unit or components, and that all the contents are included (Main unit, instructions, USB lead, cigarette lighter adaptor, gel pad and box). If the product is not complete or is damaged, you will be refused a replacement or refund and asked to contact Inforad customer services on 0844-2323411 who will arrange to replace any faulty part.
- If your Inforad is more than 30 days old from date of purchase (Proof of purchase is mandatory) you must call customer services on 0844-2323411 or email email@example.com were it will be arranged for your unit to be repaired or faulty parts to be replaced.
PLEASE NOTE: Where you are withdrawing from your purchase 30 days after invoice and there has been no error on our part, we will refund only the cost of the item. We will not refund the cost of delivery or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If you use a COD return or courier were it is marked receiver pays on the return label, we will deduct the return postage costs from your overall refund.Any products that have been physically damaged will not be covered by the warranty.